Let Everyone Make It: ($150/2 hrs. Within 30 miles. $1/mile additional):
Belly Bliss casting parties provide the ideal baby shower experience that mom-to-be and her friends will remember for years to come. Mom, friends and family can relax in confidence knowing that every detail is taken care of and thoughtful touches will be added to make it a truly fun and memorable event for all involved.
If modesty is a concern, mom-to-be may wear a bathing suit top or t-shirt and choose to create a belly bowl rather than a full belly cast.
Each Let Everyone Make It Casting package includes:
- Step-by-step, hands-on instruction for mom-to-be and her guests
- Drop cloths and aprons to protect floor and clothing
- Casting material, pre-cut into strips (enough to cover entire chest and stomach, plus extra for touch-ups)
- Heated warming bowl to keep water warm and comfortable throughout casting process
- Belly Bliss' exclusive homemade belly oil
- Photographs throughout the casting process and digital copies to share with friends and family
- Idea sheet and finishing instructions for mom-to-be to decorate the cast on her own or a 10% discount off any package if cast is to be finished by Belly Bliss
- Choice of Experiential Activities to later be incorporated into cast decoration
In addition to the actual cast creation, baby showers offer a unique
opportunity to collect personal mementos to decorate your belly cast.
Guests may create a collection of well wishes for baby, drawings, or
small gifts to decorate the completed belly cast. As part of the
planning process, Belly Bliss will discuss various options for cast
decoration and will take care of all the details on the day of the
shower. These mementos may later be used by either mom-to-be or Belly
Bliss in the finished cast decoration.
Possible Experiential Activities include:
- Individual polymer clay beads to be strung into a necklace and draped over the cast
- Small boxes or other tokens filled with wishes and collected inside a finished belly bowl
- Collections of photographs and collage images to be incorporated into finished cast or bowl design
- Individually casted hands of each guest to be incorporated into finished cast or bowl design