Planning to make a belly cast on your own? Do you think you have the basics covered, but still have questions you need answered? Use the Belly Bliss Facebook page to ask all of your casting questions and receive FREE, personalized belly casting advice. Get the answers to questions such as the following:
- What position will give me the best possible belly cast shape?
- How do I get my belly cast smooth so I can paint it?
- Are there alternatives to products like joint compound that can give me a smooth belly cast without the toxic chemicals?
- How do I hang my belly cast on the wall?
- How do I find plaster that is safe to use on my belly?
If you are planning to make a belly cast take advantage of this unique opportunity to receive FREE personalized advice by visiting the Belly Bliss Facebook page today. This service is offered as a gift to the community and users are not asked to use any of Belly Bliss' services to participate. Facebook does require users to have a Facebook account and "Like" a page before users are allowed to participate in discussions for any business, including Belly Bliss.
- How do I prevent the plaster from sticking to my hair and skin during the belly casting process?